Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

On 24. feb. 2012 03:48, Jonathan Meek wrote:
This is a mailing list about Unity's design, please reign it in.

Thank you for reminding me, and for the compliment. You obviously think I wouldn't have used stronger words in private. :)

I won't ever let something like this slide. I will always speak my mind when someone is out of theirs. I hardly ever publish anything I won't be able to justify.

Porn is good. Or at least, it's better than bad parenting. Now prove otherwise. If you can't or don't want to, I'm more than willing and able to do so. It will be deeply embedded within my despise of religion, of course, but if this is all about what is right and what is wrong, nothing could be more appropriate than a discussion of which religion is best.

I will repeat an earlier phrase. The moment Ubuntu tells me what is appropriate or not, is the moment that I find someone else to join. This is most likely true for most of us. Should we have to choose between USA and China now? If so, I choose not to. They're both nuts.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad