Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

On 24. feb. 2012 04:25, Ryan Gauger wrote:
I also think that this should (if it is closed) be read by other people. ---I am not religious. I am simply a person who cares about other people. I care about people in this way because I do not want them to take a vacation (a bad one, and for eternity) to Hell. Would you like to ask Jesus into your heart? I can see that you probably not a Christian since you called me directly a "religious person". Thanks!

---Ryan

I despise the concept of Abrahams God. I've argued my case with priests and mullahs. So what? I consider religion to be a decease. That doesn't mean I hate the patient. Quite the contrary. I feel great compassion for those who suffer from it.

But this is Ubuntu. We can't be responsible for your health.

--
Jo-Erlend Schinstad