Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

I propose this thread now be called 'Add Pornogrpahic Apps to the "Apps available for download"'. I've been actively searching and can't find a single pornographic app in the Ubuntu Software Center. Maybe I'm just not using the correct keyword(s).

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 04:41:45 +0100
From: joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx
To: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

    On 24. feb. 2012 04:21, Mark Curtis wrote:

        Yes of course, we should only ban/allow what you personally find
        (un)acceptable.
        That won't cause any problems in an operating system
          reaching the world with numerous cultures or anything.

        Also as I said before, PornView isn't even a
            pornographic application

    It doesn't matter, you know. It allures to the possibility of naked
    animals creating offspring. The mere concept is off the scale!

    This is fun! :)

    --
Jo-Erlend Schinstad