Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps Available for Download"

Can we all please just drop this subject, this is not a suitable topic for an Ubuntu mailing list. Please try and be respectful of peoples beliefs and cultures and remember we do have the Code of Conduct on this mailing list.

Now can we please move on.

Laura