Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps Available for Download"

On 02/24/2012 10:24 AM, a.grandi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

On 24 February 2012 17:20, Ryan Gauger<rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
No, what is wrong is that you are trying to hold me back from doing what
Jesus Christ has told me to do. He says in the Bible to "Therefore, go and
make disciples of all nations". Anything wrong with that? I don't think
very short answer: it's wrong doing it here. This mailing list has
been created to talk about Unity design.
If you wanna talk about Jesus or whatever, please use another space,
not this list.

Thanks for your collaboration.

Do you know if Claire Newman is a Christian or not? I was just wondering... Sorry for all of this also...