Re: Lens filters should be displayed by default, and visibility should be remembered forever

This is something that should be tested in the next round of user testing, if it wasn't done in earlier rounds. If it was done in earlier rounds, I think we'd all be interested in knowing the results.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx