Re: Unity Scrollbars with a touch screen are very hard to use.

If the Unity scrollbar handle pop ups when you drag the screen down on a
touchscreen (with a small timer to respond), then you can grab it if you
scroll down a bit and then scroll much faster with the handle. This is
primarily handy for long documents/long lists (like a contact list). This
is standard behavior on an android phone.

With metta, Chris