Re: docky-like launcher magnification on mouseover

I definitely agree with the general, community sentiment that features
should not be removed because they don't conform to a narrow design vision.
 However, if you propose to add a feature you should probably provide more
reasoning for the decision.  That's not to say that animations shouldn't be
provided by default for the ubuntu launcher but that your case for such a
change to occur is nil.

"Be the change you want to see in the world and for god sakes articulate it
for the mailing list." -Ghandi

:P