Re: Quicklists instead of Tray-Icon-Menu

I've known about Deluge for a long time now and have loved it since it
started using it. Not only do I like it's UI more, it's also faster in
terms of "raw" downloading speed.

But what you mention is true and I'll see if I can raise bugs on both apps.
What would "all"¹ the desired indications be?

With metta, Chris

¹ = we can't be sure of course, but what would be the most desirable?