Re: Quicklists instead of Tray-Icon-Menu

On 02/29/2012 12:13 PM, Chris wrote:

I've known about Deluge for a long time now and have loved it since it started using it. Not only do I like it's UI more, it's also faster in terms of "raw" downloading speed.

But what you mention is true and I'll see if I can raise bugs on both apps. What would "all"¹ the desired indications be?

With metta, Chris

¹ = we can't be sure of course, but what would be the most desirable?

I actually have no complaints about the current situation (therefore have reported no bugs) , however here's what can probably be done : change between idle (all seeding/poused) and active (some downloading) aand ... I haven't got much more ideas , since the icons are very small and not many states can be shown (probably throw in an "inactive" state). Again I don't think it's that necessary , and it's going to be hard to combine them with the icons themselves . Say transmission can have the arrow pointing in different directions , or have two arrows when seeding/downloading , but I don't know about about inactive . Deluge can change colours (blue inactive , green downloading , red seeding , or something like that) , but that's not perfect too .

Petko