Re: "run command" in Dash

I think that keeping "Run Command" separate from the main dash is
imperative in keeping Unity End-User friendly. An end-user who doesn't
have command line experience should not be given the option to run a
command.

Keeping Alt+F2 is a good idea as well. I stated in another thread that
this shortcut is only used by people who know how to use it, therefore
people with no experience can't accidentally run a command instead of
opening a program.