Re: some icons at low resolution

I've started a list of applications that need a better icon[1], feel free to add any others to that list. Be sure to include a bug #, create one in Launchpad if there isn't already one. Also, if you contact the upstream developer, please add their contact info (name, email, or link to ML archive) to the table.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unity/AppsNeedingHiResIcons

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx