Re: Unity Scrollbars with a touch screen are very hard to use.

Dana Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:44:09 +0100, Chris Woollard <cwoollard@xxxxxxxxx> napisao/napisala je:

I have been testing 12.04 with a touch screen kiosk display and I have
noticed that scroll bars in unity are extremely difficult to use as the
point that you need to grab is very small, and is fingers are not
particularly accurate.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

thanks
chris

Anyway - if Ubuntu want to take part in tablet-pad-phone --touch panel oriented devices - Unity must be suitable for fingertip area on 7 inch screens.

It means that user must, at least, have possibility to determine size of scrollbars, launcher and panel icons...

--
Davor Buday