Re: Unity Scrollbars with a touch screen are very hard to use.

You are rather mistaken when you say that there are no scroll bars in
Android/iOS/WP7. There are. These bars serve two very important functions.
The first is to denote the length of any item larger than your screen and
to show your position within said item. The second is, when an item is
sufficiently long, an overlay scroll bar that lets you speed through the
item, such as a list of music or a web page, faster than one would be able
to via kinetic scrolling. In this sense, the current Ubuntu scroll bars are
perfect for mobile use as long as it is paired with good multitouch.

With respect,
Cullen M.