Re: Default Launcher icons proposal

I personally would be happy to have a more accessible help. The only
problem I can see with the unified LO tile is the managing of multiple
windows. How to trigger the spread for each LO app etc.. Assuming that not
everyone uses all the 3 applications, having an enough clear and easy way
to remove the ones you don't need might be enough.

Cheers, chr