Re: Default Launcher icons proposal

> 1- Proposal to substitute the "3 LibreOffice icons" for 1 icon, the LO
start center (see attached images).
I completely agree! I do this since natty by my self. the only point is
that lo start center icon is really ugly in colours...grey upon
grey...nothing to do with unity elegance...
Supernova
> Not only it saves 2 spaces in the launcher, but also the start center
offers "All" that LO has to offer under 1 dialogue.

> The 3 icons waste space. It was kept that way because Start center was
buggy with the launcher, but now with 3.5 is working as expected.

> 2- Proposal to add the "Help" or the "Ubuntu desktop guide" in the
launcher (see 2nd attachment). All products come with their manual and
believe it or not, so does Ubuntu but is hidden and not something its
targeted crowd (new users or migrating users) will stumble upon easily.
Gives over view of all desktop elements, how to get new apps, getting help
online, hardware info, accessibility options, tips and tricks, etc.

> It helps even more to cut down the full learning curve.
>
> Also ubuntu being on displays on stores, this helps users get self help
and a fast overview of the operating system. As well as the employes of
these stores can better assist the user instead of guessing or not able to
answer basic questions (which usually happens a lot)...