Re: No more dodge windows in Unity?

As I have mentioned in several places, a simple popup the first time
somebody maximizes a window tells them exactly what has happened and ends
confusion there and then.
Simply being told that the launcher has moved out of the way to give them
more room to work  would be enough for even the most technically unadvanced
person?

There are going to be a lot more complaints about the dodge windows issue,
especially when people upgrade to 12.04 when released because a lot of
people have become used to it after a full release cycle and because a lot
of people like it.
Changing a default because some people are confused makes sense, removing
it altogether so nobody can use it doesn't.