Important Message

"God loved the world in this way: He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life through Him." - John 3:16

I love every person on this list (even though I have never seen any one of them). God tells everybody to love even their worst enemies. But no one can love the way God loves. He sent His Son to die for me and for you. This is not a fairy tale. It is also not a subjective belief, as it is not true for me. Nothing can be true for just a person. It is either true or not true, and this is true.

"For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God." - Romans 3:23

This is not a verse that is supposed to be uplifting, but cross-references are, for instance, there is another verse in the Bible that states that this sin we have can easily be taken away because of what Jesus Christ did for us, which is die on the cross. (Verse above)

Interesting Fact: If you were to read the Bible today, and read the original transcripts (from about 2,000-3,000 years ago), you will find that it is EXACTLY the same as it was in the original transcripts.

Follow ups