Re: (no subject)

i like the LIM idea.

much more convenient than having to go for a global app menu every time you
need the menu and you don't have to make sure you swap app windows before
trying to use a different application's menus.
also more convenient than having to put down your stylus or let go of your
mouse to type in the hud each time you want to use the menu if you're
already using a mouse/stylus and will have to go back to using the
mouse/stylus after using the HUD.  not to knock the HUD or anything but
it's not a good replacement for menus it's just a fantastic addition to
them.

i don't really agree with the two opinions listed about about LIM problems
but i think your ideas to put a stop to those complaints would make it
better overall.