Re: Unity Task Switching (keyboard-shortcut for closing spread windows)

typing in the Spread mode will automatically perform search on the titlebars. Delete-key will be needed for use in these contexts. For a keyboard shortcut to successfully work in the Spread context, it would HAVE to have a modifier before it I think.