Re: HUD: questions about using parent menu items as default actions.

I've been following this thread with interest, and just wanted to chime in
on one point.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Ted Gould <ted@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-snip-

> I think a better way is to allow for actions
> to be exported that aren't in menus, which is something that we don't
> yet have a plan for.

+1 million. Searching gracefully scales so much better than menus. LO, for
example, has numerous menus already, but they still only contain a fraction
of the available actions. Having all those other actions available via the
HUD without causing additional menu-clutter would be a major improvement.

Evan