Re: Volume past 100% on the indicator

We intend to accommodate over-amplifying in the next iteration of the sound settings. The plan is for when over-amplification is 'switched on' the slider in the menu will adhere to that scale. The design of the slider should reflect which scale it currently follows. We were hoping to get this done for precise but different types of output and input device selection was more important to get working properly first.

Conor