Re: make the launcher icons smaller

While I feel that the default size is perfectly fine for most screens, I
would like to ask whether or not one has the ability to grab the side of
the launcher to resize it similar to how one might resize a window? If not,
might this be a future feature for the Unity launcher? Grabbing the edge
with the mouse and pushing inward to make the launcher thinner and the
icons smaller, and pulling it outward to make the launcher thicker and
icons larger.