Re: Which folders does home lens search for applications

I tend to think it is logical for dash to search through the applications folder. I Why is it searching through .desktop files? It is not very logical at all the way Unity is set up. I think dash should search through the applications folder instead. It would make much more sense, especially to me. Thanks!

---Ryan

PS - I am praying for everybody. I hope life is going well :)

Sent from my iPod