emergency! global menu in 12.04

Hi Unity-Design Community,

Marco Trevino tried to use a small menu button, but it couldn't be used, because I said it was too small, so I posted wide buttons at https://launchpadlibrarian.net/100644544/ellipses.png and if Marco uses them, I say they're big enough.

Marco already wrote code to use icons, not menu bars, nor buttons, just icons. If you want a solution before 12.04, my wide buttons are the fastest way to go, because updating the design is just copy the images, paste them, click OK to overwrite and updating a part of the code is just a part of the code.

What do you say? Please, reply!

Best regards,
Pedro Bessa

Follow ups