Re: emergency! global menu in 12.04

I for one would be against the suggested patch because I think it will look
pretty nasty to have the menu pop-up when you unmaximize the window.
Sometimes I wish more thought was gone into this design idea the first time
around. I'm a firm believer in think twice, do once!

With metta, Chris

P.s.: isn't it past all the freezes deadlines? And this is something that
would would affect screenshots and documentation!