Re: switching amongst application instances from the unity panel is ineffective (some suggestions on how it could be fixed/improved)

Hi,

I just think it's an interesting discussion and I just would like to add
keyboard options.
For me, it's so important switching from applications using keyboard. It's
more productive.

Having to move your hands from keyboard to mouse, select windows, move your
hands from mouse to keyboard to continues working is painless action for me.
Depending on the working I'm doing (usualy comparing something) I have to
do it many times.

Alt-tab is the most used option, but I also like the super-w keys.
The problem super-w keys is almost usefull for using with keyboard.

Mathieu,
For mouse using, I would like to see an option that would shows only the
app icon (like alt-tab) and when your hover the icon it shows the several
instance windows zoomed out, with it's title as a label.

Hope that helps,
Ronan