Re: Fwd: switching amongst application instances from the unity panel is ineffective (some suggestions on how it could be fixed/improved)

Den 11. april 2012 10:11, skrev pierre-olivier megret:
I was the only reader of this message which is not very useful ;)

You weren't. It's sent from the web, which for some reason sends to each member of the list instead of sending it to the list. So I replied with links to the design tool-kit and Unity Task Switching specification.

Someone should have a look at how emails are sent out when people use that contact thing.

--
Jo-Erlend Schinstad