Re: Suggestion to improve switching between multiple instances of an application from the launcher

Do you mean kind of like that in Mac OS X Lion, with Mission Control? I do think the way the window previews enlarge themselves on hover would be a great feature to incorporate into Ubuntu. Thanks! Have a great weekend everybody!!!

---Ryan
"For God so loved the world in this way: He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sent from my iPod