Re: enhanced zoom bindings - ADD Basic Disability Accesibility

You can help make things better if you want to. Searching for someone responsible that you can complain to isn't going to be a productive use of your time. I know accessibility on Ubuntu is weak, both in terms of its delivered experience and the process issues that mean things are designed visually and accessibility is tacked on afterwards rather than being designed in from the start. I saw this article today which is quite interesting, mainly focussing on traditional development organisations, but I think we need to get accessibility blended into the culture of the Ubuntu project which is an interesting challenge for an open development community. https://www.ssbbartgroup.com/blog/2012/04/17/how-does-an-organization-blend-accessibility-into-its-culture/ We have to make accessibility something that is there by default and by design, not just something to be fixed afterwards (like the global menus all using checkbox menu items with no hints initially, the indicators still being nonsensical, the HUD and dash and launcher being silent in Unity3D, the shorcuts overlay being non-keyboard focussable, the whole Nux layer being out of the scope of compiz zoom and filters etc. etc.) I put together a smoke test document of things I think should work as a minimum, it isn't there yet.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g4K_nZ5zzQKrKExENU0OvfKja0L4UCBgLpFBsemoQF8/edit
You can help by filing short individual bug reports about discreet things that are wrong and need fixing. There are loads of things broken, I filed quite a few bugs but I know I could spend hours and hours finding more. Even more help would be fixing some of these.

Alan.