Unity and Gtk "App menus"

Hey,
  In Gtk+ 3.4, as part of the GtkApplication class, developers have
introduced the concept of "App menus" [1]. Currently, the way they
interact with Unity is not ideal, and I was wondering what are your
opinions on that.

The problem is, Unity is always displaying the Window title, but when
the App menu is being used the first menu entry has the title of the
application. It leads to the situation where you see the following in
the menu bar:
  Appli(...) Application Edit Tools Help

One of the applications in Precise that you can install and see the
actual result is Tetravex [2].

It's not a huge deal, and I currently have no idea how to fix that, but
it doesn't look nice. I could be put in the Launcher, although I don't
think it's the right fit - in both Mac OS X and GNOME3 App Menu is kept
close to the rest of menus and that's how it's going to be used (for
example I wouldn't want to look for the launcher for Evolution to start
typing new email, or start a new round of the game).

[1] Description and screenshots on
http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.4/GtkApplication.html
[2] Package gnotravex