Re: , brainstorming maximized rectangle windows, Was: design, give a suitable direction forward

I do not think that this would improve Ubuntu. It would basically take the place of dash. Without dash, when you are already in an application, want to open another one, you can't without going all the way to the desktop. Definitely a no no from my point of view. But I am sure that God will help communication between everybody so that we can understand each other better. He can do everything!

In Christ,
Ryan

"For God so loved the world in this way: He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sent from my iPod