Re: [Suggestion] Notification lens in Dash

I think it would be a great idea to provide an easy way to get an
overview of all recent notifications. They should be grouped by
indicator, and in order to throw a notification, an app should provide
an an indicator.

Perhaps a working of the current indicator system to look more in tune
with the rest of Unity? Mockup coming soon.

This would have an added benefit of integrating well with phones and
tablets, making for a cohesive and unified experience across devices.