Re: dash, embarrassing pic and clear recent history

Hi Pedro,

This is already possible with the Privacy Manager.

Go to System Settings -> Privacy. There you can delete history over the past hour, day, week or between any customised period. If you want you can also blacklist images files so that they do not appear in the dash.

Nekhelesh