Re: Add Dodge Feature Back to Unity

Why is the final conclusion no? Why do people on this team hate the idea of adding the feature back in while the world (public) loves the idea of re-implementing this feature? I keep bringing this up because it continues to be dropped, while the public tries to say "don't ignore it! We want this feature back!"? Part of Ubuntu is about being open. This is not showing very well when just about everybody wants this feature, but the design team does not care at all about what the public thinks.

Sent from my iPod