Re: HUD start proposal (joining: Alt (tap) + Alt (Press)

Cluttered up ? Well, put it down or inside (instead of "Type your command").
Read carefully the proposal and judge it after only. That's the way cooperation works.

The idea is flexible and the result effective.
Look at it this way:
- You don't remember the menu options:
- Actions: a) Alt(tap) ; b) Escape; c) Alt (press); d) Escape; e) Alt(tap) again
With this proposal: you just have to do: Alt(tap)

How many applications do we use in Linux ? Do you know all menu options ? I don't.
It can even help you. Not to talk about the newcomers.
Best,
Carlos