Re: HUD start proposal (joining: Alt (tap) + Alt (Press)

Hi Ryan/Paul.

You're right Ryan. We are mixing two <> concepts/ideas: a) What should appear when HUD is triggered; b) the shortcut to it. For b) I don't have any special keypress preference, Paul (Cap lock could be problematic in some cases). Both Alt-left, Alt-right are good options. For a) I'm proposing to join both HUD shortcuts in one (keeping the current HUD behaviour:).
From this idea we can even think how to move on in the future:
examples:
    - typing "f" - current behaviour
    - typing "Alt + "f": triggers File (submenu)
    -...
(its a starting point )
carlos