Re: HUD start proposal (joining: Alt (tap) + Alt (Press)

I feel like a dummy, since I do not understand what you are talking about, but do you mean an option for displaying global menu with one key, and another key for HUD? If this is what you mean, then it would definitely look less-cluttered. If this is not what you mean, could you please explain it to me? Sorry if I have misunderstood you. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan

Sent from my iPod