Re: Religion in the Ubuntu namespace

I'm with you, I think exactly the same. Except it was a bit naive from you
to think you could make an old and extremely religious person let off her
believes, especially because of rational discussions, it just can't work.
Anyway I don't think you have to leave, I didn't see you do any wrong to
anyone here, neither attacking anyone for their believes. The religious
ones just have to understand this is not the place to do proselytism.

peace.