Re: Religion in the Ubuntu namespace

Ryan,

I normally try to stay away from these kinds of discussions, but I do
have to say this:

While I agree with what you're saying in many respects,

YOU ARE OFF TOPIC. This is the Unity Design mailing list, not the
Religious Mailing list.

Again, I'm not trying to be rude, however, I must politely ask you to
take this off the mailing list. it's off-topic.

James Gifford