Re: sharing a Thunderbid add-on with you

Den 11. mai 2012 12:04, skrev Pedro Bessa:

> I don't understand. I used the list to make the list's discussions
> easy to follow. The bandwidth you would use is the download of a
> Thunderbird add-on which is just 1megabytes or something.

It's not about internet bandwidth. It's about the amount of information
that can be transmitted between people. You have two ears, but you can
still only listen to one song at a time. This mailinglist is about Unity
Design.

I've used the plugin you referred to, and it's quite nice. A discussion
about whether it should be used by default in Thunderbird or not, would
be an interesting one and I thank you for bringing it up. However, this
is not the right list for those kinds of discussions. For Ubuntu as a
desktop operating system, discussions should go in
ubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. This mailinglist is only for Unity
Design – the future of the shell.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad