Quicklist for the list of opended instances of an app.

Hello all. After some thoughts about how we could improve the management of app's instances on unity I come with some idea.

As of now it is a really mess when we have opened many instances of an app. A great candidat could Writer or Evince. Starting with let say 7 or 8 instances it starts to be very chaotic. Spread is one effort to resolve this issue but I'm not convinced it be a complete solution as with many instances the previews would be undistinguished. My. Proposal is: let have a dynamic quicklist which would, on mouse over (no mouse clicks ) on the App's icons a quicklist should pop up with a list running instances (only title ) . On mouse clicks we should have the traditional menu as of now ( why not with a list of recent opened files /links. )

As effort are put on Spread... Spread should transform to my proposal when we could no more make distinction between preview show on Spread. I don't know whether you understand it, I opened to questions

Gesendet von Razr Droid

Follow ups