Re: Proposal: Raising all windows of the same app

Oh, okay. I understand what you mean now. I have a proposal to along with this proposal: when the app you want to bring to front is minimised or not in the front, simply click the launcher icon once to bring up all of the windows/instances of the app. Just an idea though. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan