Re: Multiseat

Em 21-05-2012 15:01, Connor Carney escreveu:

    In this case, I'd say the discussion shouldn't *start* on this
    list, but rather on a more low-level one. It can then return
    to this list when such wrapper is ready and the usability
    aspect can be prioritized.

This strikes me as backwards. If the user-facing design is done first, then the low-level infrastructure can be built around the way it is actually going to be used. If the low-level stuff is done before the usability aspect is considered, then the devs are really just guessing at their design requirements.

Generally speaking, you are correct. However, I was considering
the fact that this is an Unity-related list. When I said "user-friendly
interfaces" and "usability aspect", I was specifically thinking about
integrating multiseat to Unity, which is just a restricted subset of
the design requirements of multiseat support.

In other words, even if the design requirements can be discussed
before the low-level stuff, it's outside the scope of this list.