Re: Pin to Dash Option

On 05/24/2012 12:51 AM, Ryan Gauger wrote:
Team,

I hope everybody is having a good week. I have an idea. My idea is, we
could add an option on a right-click of an icon in Dash that will pin it
to the Dash home. This could be done by adding a section above recent
apps, maybe titled "Pinned Apps"? Opinions are needed... Thanks!

This sounds very similar to what was discussed in the "Dash Favorites" thread from 26th of February.

It sounds a bit complicated to me, tbh. If the perceived problem is the scalability of the launcher then I think we should look for a solution in the launcher, not in some other component.

(on a technical note, one could implement 99% of your proposal as a very simple lens)

Cheers,
Mikkel