Re: Transparency Behind Launcher Option

I see it in this way: I like to be able to change things and personalise things to my likings. In other words, I think Linux was first made to be able to suit anyone's needs. Linux is JUST what they want, no more, no less. That's the reason I think more options are needed. I mean, Windows has a lot of personalisation features (specifically Win7, and Win8 CP). The Unity desktop, on the other hand, has a little less than Windows. Linux was made to be customisable to where you could almost configure it in any way, for instance, mock other commercial operating systems. With Unity, it's not that easy. Actually, I don't know if it can be done, because you would certainly have to edit a LOT of code. Just my point of view. Thanks!