Re: proposal for making ubuntu really faster

It may speed up the launching of apps, which is a good thing but would
also slow down login would it not?

I'm not sure it's worth a longer login in order to load apps faster
that might not even be launched during a particular session.

Also, what affect would having these apps launched and using up RAM
have on lower end systems?