Re: proposal for making ubuntu really faster

Well LibreOffice has an option called systray Quickstarter in options > memory.

which barely uses memory (even on lower end systems) but loads LO very fast.

something like that can be used for this app (if its frequently used I suppose).

also I believe google chrome stays in memory and is why it launches so fast.

as for this topic maybe is better to discuss the details in the suggested list.