Re: Borderless light-themes

That's because the bugs requesting border less themes were marked fixed,
and not updated when the change was reverted. The wishlist one is marked
fixed because it is "fixed for the time being" in light themes, and a long
term solution is what I'm starting this thread for.

Sorry for any typing errors, wrote this on a smartphone.

Bilal Akhtar.