Re: Notification Click Event

Now that we could discuss, a small button to go to the app doing the notification, assuming it doesn't block too much space.

I'm not sure how that would integrate with transparency on over thought.

Le ven. 08 juin 2012 16:30:22 CEST, Ryan Gauger a écrit :
I do see what you mean, and was thinking it what we could add a close
button to them. ---or better yet, maybe keep them the way they are
(transparent), but add a “switch-to-app” button, and a “close”
or “hide” button. We maybe could put these on the top left-hand
corner? Let me know what you think about that...
*From:* gabriel pettier <gabriel.pettier@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:gabriel.pettier@xxxxxxxxx>>
*Sent:* Friday, June 8, 2012 8:59:48 AM
*To:* Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx>>
*CC:* <unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
*Subject:* Re: [Unity-design] Notification Click Event
Le ven. 08 juin 2012 15:46:08 CEST, Ryan Gauger a écrit :

    Hello,

    I had an idea: how about having the notifications go to the app that
    is notifying you if you click on it. I thought that might be a good
    idea... Thanks!!!

    ---Ryan

No, it's great that the notification becomes transparent if you over
it, and that you can click throught it, i don't want to have to wait
several seconds if i want to click there… (granted, it happens way
less often since the close buttons are at the left, but still).